Sunday, July 11, 2010

Cry For Love

Scouting here and there, I met you

You read my life like a book and offered a helping hand
I sped through the key hole, you were still there
I hid from you when I heard you were verging on
Every attempt of yours met my shield yet you never quit

At the lowest in life, you again offered your help
I met your eyes to say, “I am fine: get lost”
There you still hold your gaze
Gentleness in eyes and unfathomed trust
Echoing the words “Would you like to share something?”
Silence penetrates and you egress
Sigh of relief I breathe

I quit work the next day
Thinking never will see you again
It turned round
I am still seeing you everywhere

Two years have passed
Never have I found someone as trustworthy as yours
Someone to share the darkest night
Someone whose arms I could unfurl
Yet we meet in pieces
To complete the jigsaw puzzle ‘me’

I question in silence of night
What turned me around?
Was that look in your eyes
Or my need for that arms

Day in and out, I torture myself
To know the answer why my heart skips

Thinking the thought “You”
Is it your look that makes me beautiful
Or my truth which refutes the illusion you; a dream

I hold you every moment in my life
Knowing you will never be mine
As maternal instinct of yours
Never permits you to be mine
Thought of this never procreates your mind
As a child I am not an adult to you

Yet every night I dream
Of the mistake our lips would make
To unlock ourselves in the universal love
Of bliss and enlightenment which stands
As our last night of eternal list

The chords you will touch that night
Will weave the music for my life
As always I see you by my side
Still with those enchanted eyes

Life will once more shower love at me
And evergreen would be my life: a tree
In all weather preserving my roots
And seedling more fruits

What seems now a barren land
A youthful worn out tree
With it bare branches reaching out to thee
Asking to pour thy love on it

5 comments:

  1. too good..simply speechless....

    ReplyDelete
  2. aaouch...

    cuts man.....simply amazing :)

    bang on with words and emotions...

    cheers !! - anuj

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks monk for droppin by.......

    monk??????????? intersting ;)

    ReplyDelete