Thursday, August 19, 2010

Transcend Time

In the race of life

I feel somewhere

I have the soul in me



To compete

I strengthened my intellect

And lost my heart



I fed the brain

And locked my heart



I praised my intelligence

And thickened my heart



I flourished my mind

And constricted my heart



I stood the storms with my brains

And tightened the emotions in my chest



I cruise the world with my brains

And heart deplored, the essence of life



My head maneuvered through the problems

And heart detained to murk



I stood cold in the winds of life

And heart deserted in this



The rains swept pass me

And heart withered in it



The soul slithered to my side

Yet I hold the intellectual side



Finally it left,

Fading away in light

To resurrect and

Integrate life itself



No comments:

Post a Comment