Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Completion 

I changed the way I look
But couldn’t change you

I change my thoughts
But couldn’t replace you

I changed God damn everything
But couldn’t change my feelings for you

Come back to the era, we met
Where we were strangers, tied with strangeness
Unexplored, deployed by the society.
Angered rage, filled us
We separated, by our own will
Not conscious, destiny brought us together

Now we meet again
To depart with love and trust
Acceptance of each other and our past

Goodbyes are never simple
Yet we transformed beyond that limitation
As today I am touched by love
Beyond sensual and emotional trail…

It’s pure… I know
As I see you complete and whole
No limitations, no boundaries
Just you and me
Standing at the same edge
Where good bye is no more
A tragic life

It’s our completion of many lives
That stranded us incomplete
Life after lifes……
And today we are complete
Just by the presence of each other in our hearts


No comments:

Post a Comment