Monday, September 21, 2009

Oh God! Be My LORD Today

Oh Lord Be MY LORD Today

Accepting God Almighty as my master today
No other master can replace you today
Almighty be my master for life today

Oh God be me today
Oh God love me today
Oh God be my guardian angel today
Oh God be my child today
Oh God be my teacher today
Oh God be my friend today
Oh God be philosopher and guide today
Just be a God today
Of all the small small things I see today
Just be a God today
With all the miracles you do today
Just be my God today
Who shone the light on path today
To the kingdom of yours
That every soul that awaits
Just be my God today.
To whom I can pray today
Just me my lord today
Whom I bow and praise today
Just be my lord today
For whom I can sing d songs of praise today
Just be my lord today and forever
Who can guide me on right path today
Be a master of my life today
Of almighty God Jesus today
Be my God today

1 comment: