Monday, September 21, 2009

You Are All But Not Of Mine........

Stars are shining bright
Like a twinkle in her eyes
Moon is smiling by
Like a diamond in her smile
Tears are rolling by
Just to hold her in my eyes

Love has blinded me
Not for a while
Just open anew horizon for a life

Hold I may never in my arms or dreams
Etched you will be in my memories
Morning and night all my life
I will sing the song that you liked

Never will a tear, I shed
Just to see you pass my arms
Never will I cry
As I never hold you in my cry

Smile and I will laugh
Just enjoin the phase of life
Love of you, I will never find
As loved and not loved I am by your arm

Hold I will you in every breath I take
As the smell of you will always remain
Roses and petals of life
Will never replace your smile

Glitter in your eyes will always be a sunshine
Rain drops of your tears and storm of your blows
All I will collect
As that will be a memory for me to realize

Loved you have me, from your heart
Mind of yours deny

Existence of yours will always be mine
Last breath of yours will also be mine
As you are not mine but a feeling of mine

Alas! The clouds will cry the day I die
To remind you of mine that was not your but all of mine

3 comments:

  1. wow...too good man, really loved it

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some say love it is a river
    That drowns the tender reed.
    Some say love it is a razor
    That leaves your soul to bleed.

    Some say love it is a hunger
    An endless, aching need
    I say love it is a flower,
    And you it's only seed.

    It's the heart afraid of breaking
    That never learns to dance
    It's the dream afraid of waking
    That never takes the chance

    It's the one who won't be taken,
    Who cannot seem to give
    And the soul afraid of dying
    That never learns to live.

    When the night has been too lonely
    And the road has been too long.
    And you think that love is only
    For the lucky and the strong.

    Just remember in the winter
    Far beneath the bitter snow
    Lies the seed that with the sun's love,
    In the spring, becomes the rose.

    ReplyDelete
  3. waah! thank you bro for the hope and love.

    very well penned.

    ReplyDelete