Sunday, October 4, 2009

I want to Live: Live a life

Failures of life today
I count sitting on my window today
Opportunities came and went by
Nor did I realized even one today
Begged I everyday to come my way
When it came I didn’t see it my way
What are the reasons of my failures today
Am I or the situation alone today
Deep down crashed I am today
Garbage of life and nothing else lies in me today
Heavens have turned away from me today
Evil has creeped in me today
Making a devil in me which I don’t want to see again
Crying I am for help, crying I am for death
Why no one listens to me
As I didn’t do this with an intention to kill me
I just did as it came to me
Not realizing what is right and wrong in that situation to be
I just wished only wished a single wish
That I want to live
Live from the core of my human being
The core of untouched powers
The core of untouched romance
The core of untouched love
The core of untouched faith
The core of untouched fear
The core of untouched pain
The core of untouched humanity
The core of just living

No comments:

Post a Comment