Sunday, October 4, 2009

A Wounded Worker


Today I have nothing to say

Defeated I am by my God within
Tears are rolling down
Searching my soul where it pound
The strength, the courage, the power
To humiliate me in front of my own god
Pain that has ceased, has resurfaced
Hope that had died has begin to smile
Failures in life seems to be win for the day
Hope in life has vanished today
Failures in life are creeping today
God above has forgiven today
Not as his child but a criminal today
Have done nothing wrong today yet I suffer today
Have done something right today yet I suffer today
Day I do nothing today God fired me today
Hope vanished today leaving stranded on road today
Along I walk drifting my life today
To a shore unknown to me today
Roads are not of the heavens
Not of the discoveries
But of the drudgeries of the life
Dip I will take in that river
To wipe the sins of mine today
Start a fresh a new chapter of life today
Finding the power in life today
Power of unknown and power of faith
Power of my being and power of nothing
Power of magnificent and power of trust
Power of hate and power of lust
Power of destruction and power of reconstruction
Power of life and power of failures
Power of hope and power of death
Power of life and power of regret
Power of everything that a man wants in life
Even the power of illusion of my spiritual incline

No comments:

Post a Comment