Thursday, October 29, 2009

My Blues..

Upset I am
In pain I am
Don’t know where it came from
And
Rob my happiness

Don’t know where it’s going
Don’t know where it’s taking me
But
I do want to know
What made me so sad?

Raindrops of happiness
Dew drops of sadness
The wet leaf me
Felt both of it

Rains washed
All my worries
Dew drops
Still remains with me

Waiting for
My sun to shine
Drying all my dewdrops
In its light

Flowers will bloom
Autumn will come
Spring will fill
All the colors
Of emotions in me

Roses of love
Violets of blue
Yellow of sunflowers
And
Pink of you

Love me
I say to myself
Situation not
But you’re determined
To find happiness
In everything that passes by

Warmth of sun
Cold of winter
Always Follows
With a cup cone
Of waffle chocolates
And strawberries in cream
Lemon juices
And drinking tea
Old wine
And turkey bright
Jingle bells
And colors of sky
All their in my life

Then why I am so upset inside



Is it the weather
Or
The wrong doing of life
Is the truth
Or
My lies that are hiding in me
Is it the reasoning
Or
Morality in me

What is it
That driving me
So infinite
In blues of the mood
Tears of the night
Fears of life
And
Me little inside
Trap in my own sigh

No comments:

Post a Comment