Monday, October 19, 2009

Nails.

Nails lack and lustrous nails
Every female envy its counter parts
Some are for the beauty reason
Some are for the catty reason
Some are there just cos they got to be there

Nails oh nails
For men they are the biting feast
For a match with Manchester United in it
For cricketing captains they are the saving grace
In tense situation in which things don’t wait

Nails oh cute little nails
They are so pink and pretty on the babies 
Clean and dirty on the kids
Sharp and scratchy on teenagers feet

Nails oh nails 
On the human grace
You are a beautifying part 
Of a body which people rarely admire

Women paint them pretty and shy
Men clean them for no other reason then lie
Kids’ love them caught they got food in hand
I admire them cos they are part of my life

Sharp and well shaped in my hands
They make my fingers look pretty in my eyes
Gives me one more reason to admire myself

Oh nails my pretty nails. 
I love you there.


No comments:

Post a Comment